Line Dragon Concrete Hose Dragger
The Safest Way to Move Concrete Pump Lines
Don’t let your men get hurt pulling concrete pump line over rebar. The motorized concrete pump hose dragger is designed to move concrete hoses so your team doesn’t have to.
Weighing about 1,200 lbs., the Dragger is driven on wide 8-ply air tires, which is about the same weight per square inch as a worker. The Dragger is placed 20-30 feet behind the Placer, moving the excess pump line out of the pouring area.
Easy Remote Operation
Like the Placer, the Dragger is remote-controlled and can easily be operated from a safe distance. The motorized machine moves forward, backward, left, right or diagonally to easily move lines across rebar, decking, Nelson studs and other obstacles.
Safe Hose Handling
As the original designers of the line handling machine, we made sure each one was equipped with our patented hose horn to prevent dangerous kinks in the hose as the equipment moves.
- Patented hose horn prevents kinking
- Reduce man hours, improve costs
- Radio-controlled, fully-hydrostatic
- Remote control is powered by AA batteries
- Computer aided steering for ease of operating
- Choose between 2-wheel and 4-wheel, coordinate and crab steering from the remote
- 2-stage hydraulic pumps
- Strong GX390 gasoline engine
- Heavy-duty 8-ply air tires
- 4-wheel drive
- Portable; fits in construction elevator, bed of pickup truck or small trailer
- E-Stop button for quick shut-down in an emergency
- Tie down and lifting lugs allow simple crane placement
- Heavy-duty components hold up to the extreme conditions found on the job site
- Powder coating on all parts for easier cleaning
- Less weight per square inch of footprint than most workers
- Reduce risk of injury
|Weight:||1,200 lbs. (545 kg)|
|Width:||51 in. (130 cm.)|
|Length:||69 in. (176 cm.)|
|Height:||44 in. (112 cm.)|
|Ground Clearance:||7 in. (18 cm.)|
|Steering Angle:||45% to the right and 90% to the left|
|Engine:||Honda® GX390, 13 hp.|
|Fuel Capacity:||6.4 qts. (1.1 ltr.)|
|Hydraulic Tank Capacity:||5 gal. (19 lit.)|
|Hydraulic Oil Type:||Paradene AW ISO 46|
|Tire Size:||18 in. (46 cm.) round x 8.5 in. (22 cm.) wide with 8 in. (20 cm.) rim|
Ready to buy or have questions?