Concrete Hose Placer
Less Strain, More Gain
Tired of dragging concrete pump hoses? The Line Dragon concrete Placer is located at the end of the concrete pump line where it easily moves the line and places concrete exactly where you want it.
High Speed Placement
The Line Dragon is fast. You need fewer workers to manage the hose or position the nozzle. The physical strain of moving the hose is virtually eliminated as the Line Dragon Placer tirelessly places concrete at rates of over 6,000 sq. ft. an hour!
The Line Dragon is controlled by a radio control that removes the operator from the immediate vicinity of the work. The machine is equipped with a 360-degree rotating boom and nozzle to allow concrete placement almost anywhere on site.
Computer aided steering allows you to choose between 2-wheel and 4-wheel when driving forward, backward, left, right or diagonally. The optional joystick controlled boom can move 360º around the placer for maximum maneuverability. The Placer is powered by a GX390 gasoline engine so this hose pulling machine is easily operated over rebar reinforcement, radiant heat lines, decking or other site hazards.
Compact and Portable
Easily transported by pickup truck, the Placer is small enough to be positioned just where necessary, like a construction elevator or small trailer between sites. Heavy-duty components hold up to the extreme conditions found on the cement pour site.
Easy on Your Line Hoses
Our machines are specially designed not to add wear to your pump hoses. Our unique hose horn cradles the hose and prevents it from kinking when the machine is moving.
- Patented hose horn prevents kinking
- Reduce man hours, improve costs
- Radio-control, fully-hydrostatic
- Remote control is powered by AA batteries
- Optional joystick control boom
- Computer-aided steering for ease of operating
- Choose between 2-wheel and 4-wheel coordinate and crab steering from the remote
- 2-stage hydraulic pumps
- Strong GX390 gasoline engine
- Heavy-duty 8-ply air tires
- 4-wheel drive
- Portable; fits in construction elevator, bed of pickup truck or small trailer
- E-Stop button for quick shut-down in an emergency
- Tie down and lifting lugs allow simple crane placement
- Heavy-duty components hold up to the extreme conditions found on the job site
- Powder coating on all parts for easier cleaning
- Less weight per square inch of footprint than most workers
- Reduce risk of injury, virtually eliminates hose whipping
|Weight:||1,300 lbs. (590kg.)|
|Width:||51 in. (130 cm.)|
|Length:||69 in. (176 cm.)|
|Height:||46 in. (117 cm.)|
|Ground Clearance:||7 in. (18 cm.)|
|Steering Angle:||45% to the right and 90% to the left|
|Engine:||Honda® GX390, 13 hp.|
|Fuel Capacity:||6.4 qts. (1.1 ltr.)|
|Hydraulic Tank Capacity:||5 gal. (19 lit.)|
|Hydraulic Oil Type:||Paradene AW ISO 46|
|Tire Size:||18 in. (46 cm.) round x 8.5 in. (22 cm.) wide with 8 in. (20 cm.) rim|
|Boom Length:||4 in. (10 cm.) boom is 96 in. (244 cm.) from center of 90 to tip of boom; 5 in. (13 cm.) is 88 in. (223 cm.)|
|Boom Swing:||360 degrees|
Ready to buy or have questions?